Front Desk Attendant (AT6367) Full-Time ($15/hour)
Company: Castle Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Wednesday through Sunday: 330pm-12am
The Front Desk - Head Concierge Supervisor is responsible to
oversee all Front Desk employees, the lobby area, make safety
announcements, receive and distribute packages, control building
entry, and greet, assist, smile and serve the residents and their
visitors. Having experience in the Hospitality Industry, he/she is
dedicated to constantly improving the guest experience through
excellent communication, sincere service skills and constant
(May include some or all of the following as applicable)
* Oversees Front Desk employees and makes sure fire safety, alarm
announcement, and all other job required procedures are understood
* Monitor the handling of building access controls, the records,
logs and service logs.
* Submit weekly reports to the Management office.
* Must be customer service oriented and dedicated to constantly
improving the resident's experience.
* Maintains the Front Desk keeping the space organized, clean and
* Must maintain constant communication of changes, memos and
notices with all FD employees throughout the week.
* Must have the ability to work as a team member.
* Must be accessible to and approachable with residents/guests.
* Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection
Policy and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for
* Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work
* Must sign for packages and contact guests to inform them that
their packages have arrived.
* Must monitor and help maintain a clean and organized
* Must answer the phone within three rings.
* Assign breaks and perform the duties at the desk when needed.
* Report to General Manager and/or Property Manager and inform them
according to the daily log books.
* Must be fully knowledgeable and able to instruct others in the
use of all emergency equipment and their procedures, fire alarms
and their procedures, package receiving and distributing
procedures, telephone etiquette, and all other training as recorded
in the Operations Manual.
* Understand and be able to train others in the use of JENARK
software system to access any and all information pertinent to the
Front Desk area.
* Attend weekly management meetings and update other departments on
the ongoing improvements in the area of Front Desk.
* Attain, organize and approve all information that may be useful
to our residents such as menus, dry cleaning options, cleaning
service options, car service establishments, professional
babysitting services and other services that may help improve the
* Constantly monitor, test and share this information within your
* Lead by example, be professional, maintain perfect adherence to
our uniform requirements.
* Develop your team, training and motivating them to be the best
they can be.
High school diploma or equivalency preferred. Completion of College
level courses in Hospitality is strongly desirable.
Two (2) or more years of experience in the Hospitality Industry.
Effective written and verbal communication skills; Multiple
language fluency is desirable. Effective written and verbal
communication skills. Strong customer service, communication and
interpersonal skills required.
Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required;
specifically, proficient in the knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Power Point and
Multiple language fluency is desirable.
Travel and availability requirements:
May be required to travel to multiple locations in the state on an
as needed basis.
Ability to lift 30 to 5 lbs. and work in a sitting position for
long periods of time. Extensive use of fingers for typing and
visual use of the computer monitor. Communicate, receive and
exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written
word; ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building
as required to meet the job functions.
Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner. Ability to
work flexible hours and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The majority of work will be completed indoors in a
temperature-controlled environment with little to moderate noise
levels. May require outdoor site visits on an occasional basis.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description. In
addition, management has the right to change any portion of this
job description at any time and for any reason.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Luxury High Rise: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Castle Group, Miami , Front Desk Attendant (AT6367) Full-Time ($15/hour), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!