Company: Cote Miami
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Conceptualized by proprietor Simon Kim, COTE's Miami expansion
reflects the beloved spirit behind their acclaimed NY-flagship,
while dynamically expanding upon the Design District's innovative
blend of luxury and cutting-edge culture. COTE Miami will showcase
world-class ingredients, gracious hospitality, and a show-stopping
beverage program amidst a buzzy and convivial atmosphere. This
distinct methodology has earned COTE several James Beard Award
nominations and a Michelin-star each year since opening, for three
We are professionals committed to ensuring exceptional hospitality
and service to our customers. We are seeking to hire dynamic and
experienced Hosts to join our award winning hospitality team.
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
* Commuter Benefits
Duties & Essential Functions:
* Completes all assigned side work related to opening and closing
the front desk, coat check, and guest restrooms.
* Maintains a clean and orderly front desk with all restaurant
collateral fully stocked at all times.
* Warmly welcomes all incoming guests, checks-in their reservation,
and escorts them to their assigned table.
* Precisely informs guests of waiting times and respects the order
of arrival of guests.
* Ensures guests are rapidly and effectively cared for.
* Sets host stand for service, ensuring all resources (pens, paper,
business cards etc.) are stocked.
* Understands grid management
* Reviews Sevenrooms daily and coordinates with Maitre'D on
providing direction for the Reservations team.
* Delegates and oversees host assignments in service (ie bathroom
checks, seating, table checks, guest touch)
* Offers coat check assistance to all guests with coats, bags,
luggage, umbrellas, etc.
* Maintains all tools of the position such as maintaining stock of
business cards, pens, coat check tickets, etc.
* Communicates with management in real time when there are seating
delays or unsatisfied guests.
* Reports to each scheduled shift on time, in uniform, and ready to
* Assists other stations or areas of the restaurant when requested
* Ensures all reservation requests are answered one week out.
* Reviews all large party bookings details.
* Be aware of PX reservations and operational notes.
* Ensure reservations are tagged correctly.
* Assists in ATG searches for upcoming guests.
* Assists with menu and BEO menu printing.
* Knowledge of COTE brand, culture, VIPs, and product.
* Ability to walk, stand, and bend for extended periods of time
over multiple floors.
* Available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as the business
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
* Must be reachable by email and able to communicate via phone as
* Polished personal presentation; Grooming meets company standards
outlined in the Employee Handbook.
* Familiarity with restaurant software such as open table,
* Communicates information effectively and efficiently.
* Excellent communication with management and teammates.
* Ability to operate phones.
* Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and Florida Department
of Health standards for front desk, coat check and restrooms
* 6 months of experience in a full-service restaurant
* Must be of legal age according to Florida State regulations to
serve alcohol (18 years).
* Sevenrooms and Opentable proficiency
COTE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Fine dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33137: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Host/hostess experience: 1 year (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cote Miami, Miami , Lead Host, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!