Company: Frigate's Waterfront Bar & Grill North Palm Beach
Location: North Palm Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are a busy restaurant and have an open role for hostess. You
will greet guests as they enter and show them to their table or
waiting area. You will also engage with guests to ensure their meal
is as good as it should be. To do well in this role you should be
comfortable standing for long periods and managing a very busy
* Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list
* Providing guests with menus and answering any initial
* Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
* Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table
rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of
* Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and
* Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
* Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering
* A knowledge of the menu.
* Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
* Providing great customer service.
* Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced
* A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with
all restaurant staff.
* Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
* Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
* Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when
* Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for
clarification if needed.
* Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale
* Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
* Restaurant experience a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Frigate's Waterfront Bar & Grill North Palm Beach, Miami , Weekday Hostess/Cashier, Other , North Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!