Company: Keralty Hospital
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* 1. Interviews patient or representative to obtain demographic
information and presenting symptoms.
* 2. Communicates with attending physician and obtain order to
admit prior to accepting a case.
* 3. Explains patient s rights and hospital regulations, such as
visiting hours, payment of accounts, and schedule of charges.
* 4. Verifies and obtains all authorizations and necessary
pre-certifications from insurance companies.
* 5. Obtains all necessary consent treatment records and benefits
* 6. Completes financial folders with copies required.
* 7. Keeps informed of all new registration procedures.
* 8. Performs quality reviews on all financial files on a daily
* 9. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures,
objectives, performance improvement program, safety environmental
and infection control standards.
* 10. Notifies supervisor concerning admissions that do not meet
the hospital financial policy criteria.
* 11. Coordinate appointment for elective surgery.
* 12. Maintains and care for department equipment and supplies.
* 13. Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings
* 14. Performs all related duties as requested or assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $31,200.00 per year
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33155: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Keralty Hospital, Miami , Admission Representative, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!