Program Monitoring Specialist
Company: Wounded Warrior Project
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the
things people look for in a job.But if you're the kind of person
who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation's
wounded warriors and their families, then you're exactly the kind
of person we're looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project,
you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to
you too - helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to
serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.At Wounded
Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished
without our talented teammates, which is why we're proud to offer
benefits such as:
- A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days' work
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND
- Competitive pay and performance incentives
- A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environmentA
mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you're ready to
get started, we're ready for you.The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
Program Monitoring Specialist is responsible for measuring and
building reports to monitor service outputs and key performance
indicators of WWP programs and operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the mission data and insights team and other
stakeholders to gather, analyze, and interpret complex data.
- Act as primary point of contact (POC) for impact evaluation
team for assigned programs.
- Align key performance indicators (KPIs) and WWP's strategic
plan for assigned programs.
- Recommend appropriate performance measures to evaluate impact
and outcomes to the strategic plan.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards for
- Update and meet monthly with assigned programs leaders to
report on progress and trends to quarterly and annual goals.
- Perform data visualizations using Salesforce, Qualtrics, and
Tableau CRM to communicate programmatic and organizational
- Design, develop, and administer surveys to assess the impact
and effectiveness of WWP services.
- Communicate actionable insights to improve and optimize
services and operations.
- Follow best practices in data collection, storage, analysis.
- Prioritize projects and assignments to meet organizational
deadlines and priorities.
- Access, manipulate and analyze data to forecast and monitor
performance and detect trends in service delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated understanding of data visualization software,
e.g., Salesforce, TableauCRM, Tableau, or Microsoft PowerBI,
including generating dashboards and managing user roles and
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify
problems, analyze information, evaluate results, and solve problems
using the most effective solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes implemented in
- Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce platform and
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated
ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and meet
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders and obtain
pertinent information by asking critical questions. Strong
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively interact and
communicate with diverse individuals. Demonstrated
relationship-building skills to build effective working
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated
ability to effectively explain complex information. Strong
documentation skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively
communicate with stakeholders, ask critical questions, and obtain
pertinent information and details.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office, e.g.,
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and
business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work
- Three years of experience pulling, cleaning, and analyzing data
using customer relationship management software.
- Three years of experience building and generating reports and
dashboards from customer relationship management software.
- Three years of experience using Excel for complex data analysis
- Three years of experience pulling, cleaning, and analyzing data
- Three years of experience building and generating Salesforce
reports and dashboards.
- Two years of experience in business analytics, research,
finance, or marketing.
- Two years of experience working with online survey
- Two years of experience using data visualization software,
e.g., Salesforce, TableauCRM/ Einstein, Tableau, or Microsoft
PowerBI, for data visualization.EDUCATIONRequirements
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, data science, or
other relevant field of study. Equivalent combination of education,
experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or data
science.CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURERequirements
- Qualtrics Research Core Expert Certification.
- Superbadge-Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards
- Superbadge- Business Administration Specialist.
- Tableau CRM Super Set- Superbadge- Tableau CRM Data Preparation
Specialist & Superbadge- Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery
Insights Specialist.WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General office environment; temperature controlled.
- Up to 10% travel.We recognize the success of our mission
depends on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working teammates.
To help teammates remain focused on the warriors and families we
serve, WWP offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D,
Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and an Employee
Assistance Program. WWP also offers a 401(k) retirement plan, a
competitive PTO package, Sick Leave, Family Care Leave, Paid
Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance, and Bereavement
Leave. For Colorado Applicants:The estimated hiring range for this
position is between $51,200 - $76,800 annual base salary,subject to
a candidate's combination of experience, qualifications, and
credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual
performance incentive.For New York Applicants: The estimated hiring
range for this position is between $58,880 - $88,320 annual base
salary,subject to a candidate's combination of experience,
qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible
for an annual performance incentive.
*ca-afWounded Warrior Project is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship,
age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.Please note:
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting
unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search
agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or
directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form
without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed
the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project
as a result of the referral or through other means."
Keywords: Wounded Warrior Project, Miami , Program Monitoring Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!