Company: Quiksilver Boardriders Club
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*PERKS OF WORKING AT QUIKSILVER: *
*Two free t-shirts upon hire*
*70% off in-store discount*
Our Sales Associates thrive in the retail environment creating an
amazing experience for our customers. We are seeking confident
individuals who are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our
brands and their store. Our Sales Associates are the voice of our
brands by engaging our customers in genuine conversation and
selling our original and innovative product. You are an invaluable
part of a team where individuality and authenticity are encouraged.
If you have passion for Boardriders and connectivity to creative
self-expression, Boardriders is the place for you.
* Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team
collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to
maximize customer loyalty.
* Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling
behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
* Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
* Deliver results and contribute to the store's success. Awareness
of and accountable to store and individual goals.
* Ensure product is always available to the customer and
represented in a compelling way.
* Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every
day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and
* Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to
help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor
* Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced
*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/EDUCATION: *
* Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with
customers while helping them bring their individual styles to
* Have strong communication, influencing and time management
* Enjoy being part of a team environment.
* Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service
* Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store
openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the
* Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales
floor and stockroom.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Quiksilver Boardriders Club, Miami , Sales Associate, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!