Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Summary: * Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area
in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated
* Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments,
glassware, ice and produce.
* Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and
vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product
* Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
* Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and
presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices
prudent portion control.
* Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
* Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates
knowledge of liquor laws.
* Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of
charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly
* Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items,
deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
* Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety
standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
* Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in
the bar area.
* Washes and sterilizes stemware.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.40 - $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Miami , Bartender, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!