Bilingual Collections Specialist Work from Home
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Collections Specialist WFH opening with Work from Home today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare
team.BenefitsWork from Home, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Collections Specialist WFH for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a Bilingual Collections Specialist you will be
responsible for outbound calls with account follow up and
resolution of patient receivables. You will be responsible for
transferring calls to the appropriate team member. You will provide
excellent customer service. This is a virtual role. What you will
do in this role:
- Referring calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate.
- Update the patient account record to identify actions taken on
- Work with patients and guarantors to secure payment on
outstanding account balances.
- Maintain minimum production standards.
- Achieve passing quality review scores per unit
- Produce acceptable unit collection volumes.
- Work within company attendance guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work with other team members and management in a professional
- High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Minimum one-year related experience preferred, preferably in
- Previous work from home experience
- Previous Call Center experience
- Experience with collections in healthcare revenue space is
- This is a work from home position that requires high-speed
internet with 60 MB Download and 10 MB Upload. Wifi is not
permitted. Parallon provides full-service revenue cycle management,
or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our
services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification,
hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment
compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer
service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide
full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted
solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients
across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves
close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making
an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
""Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our
Collections Specialist WFH opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.PAR-AFHP
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Miami , Bilingual Collections Specialist Work from Home, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!