Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Job Summary: *
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for a variety of
duties, including providing world class customer experiences to
customers, dispensing products and overseeing the inventory. This
position also coordinates various events focused on education and
awareness, with the goal of increasing VidaCann's presence and
business in the market. The Customer Service Specialist also serves
as a driver and delivers product to customers as needed.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Greet, assist, and provide information and necessary services to
* Verify customer ID and cannabis card status.
* Discuss and make appropriate product recommendations to customers
based on their physician's recommendation.
* Access and properly utilize the state's Medical Marijuana Use
Registry (MMUR) in dispensing product to customers.
* Dispense medication and collect payment via POS register, or upon
delivery, in the form of approved payment methods (cash, debit,
* Maintain all online pick-up orders.
* Maintain strict controls on product, cash, and patient data at
* Package and deliver medications to customers from home
dispensary. Collect and secure payment upon delivery.
* Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers by
accurately assessing needs and providing accurate information in a
* Maintain a safe and clean retail store environment.
* Perform daily cycle count and weekly inventory count functions.
Report any discrepancies to Store Manager or Assistant Store
Manager to be corrected immediately.
* Follow processes and procedures to ensure accuracy in dispensing
and maintaining products and inventory.
* Ensure secured storage organization including inventory barcode
on all boxes. Ensure correct labels or barcodes are on products in
correspondence to batch, lot numbers before they are put out to
* Restock sales floor inventory following the FIFO model (First in,
* Prepare Manifest and log all returns going back with the weekly
* Perform key holder responsibilities, if applicable, to include
opening and closing duties.
* Work with Dispensary Manager to identify opportunities for
dispensary events. Plan and coordinate events, to include internal
and external communication, logistics management, marketing, and
organization of necessary information and/or materials.
* Build and maintain relationship with physicians in the area.
* Educate event attendees (patients and physicians) regarding the
benefits of our products.
* Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge.
* Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure
sales goals are met.
* Remain fully knowledgeable of dispensary policies, procedures and
_The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general
nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties
and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' prior customer service related experience
involving direct patient/customer interaction, preferably in
specialty retail, hospitality, or health and wellness field.
* 21 years or older
* Acceptable driving record
* Ability to pass drug testing and Level 2 Florida State background
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical
Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
_VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will
be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace.
Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.10 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: VidaCann, Miami , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!