Company: Duffy's Sports Grill
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Duffy's Sports Grill is now hiring energetic and enthusiastic
Front of the House Team Players.
Duffy's Sports Grill is a fun, full-service restaurant company with
a sports-oriented vibe. Every Team Player is integral to our
success. We are Florida's #1 sports grill and home to the best
burgers, beer, and wings. We are looking for candidates who will be
a great fit to reach our mission in providing the best-in-class
Quality and Value to our guests with consistent Fast, Simple, and
Friendly service while inspiring loyalty in our communities and
driving sales. Duffy's has been family-owned and operated for over
35 years and has grown to 33 locations across Florida. We pride
ourselves on great service and fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
At Duffy's, we believe that to have happy and loyal guests, we must
have happy and loyal Team Players. We hope to welcome you to the
team and the family!
*Position: Duffy's Server Job Description*
*Reports to: General Manager*
*Job Summary: * Responsible for following the steps of excellent
service to provide a memorable experience for our guests.
*_Major areas of responsibility: _*
- Escort guests to their tables when needed.
- Review MVP program with all guests.
- Strong MVP Program knowledge.
- Review menus to guests and answer questions about menu items,
upsell to improve their dining experience and raise check average.
Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients
and cooking methods.
- Write guests food orders on order pads and repeat the order back
to the guest.
- Input guests order accurately into POS system.
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals
and take action to correct any problems.
- Check guests' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age
requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Collect payments from guests.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables and take them to kitchen
for cleaning throughout guests visit and after they leave.
- Clean and reset tables after guests have finished dining.
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones, taking to-go orders,
greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors,
vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or
checking and cleaning bathroom.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations, or set up dining areas to
prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, tea, beverages,
napkins, side plates, etc.
- Fill salt, pepper shakers and wipe down table tents throughout
- Ask the guests to leave a review.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach to coworkers and
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and
dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on
responsibilities and challenges.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change
(positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing
calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and
thorough in completing work tasks.
- Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping
emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive
behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job
and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others'
needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work well with
others rather than alone.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Use both hands and all fingers to handle, control, grasp, move,
assemble or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Walk or stand for long periods of time.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long
periods without getting tired.
- Keep your hand and arm steady while moving.
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs,
or one leg and one arm).
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out their body.
- Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or
out of breath.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
- Use muscles for extended periods without getting tired.
- Determine the distance between objects.
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms
and legs, while the body is moving.
- React quickly using hands, fingers, or feet.
- Add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Multitasking different work activities and shifting attention
from one task to another.
- Heavy lifting up to 40 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $764.00 - $950.00 per week
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Casual dining restaurant
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Duffy's Sports Grill, Miami , Server, Other , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!