FOOD UNIT LEAD (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group Poland Sp. z o.o.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for Full-Time FOOD UNIT LEAD
- Location: UHealth- Calder Library 1400 NW 12th Avenue Miami FL
33136 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday Schedule, more details upon
- Requirement: Barista & Customer Service Experience preferredWe
Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging?
Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1082750.The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: Make a difference in the lives of people,
your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with
Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for
yourself at the !Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and
nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more
than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power
of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and
in their caf--s to advance the healing and healthful missions of
its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest
health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary,
nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and
transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the
8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training
Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a
2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired
CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within
Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300
executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Job Summary Summary: Coordinates activities of other food-service
employees. Creates an enjoyable dining experience for customers,
staff and visitors. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one
attention to detail.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of
food and beverage items in accordance with company standards for
presentation, sanitation, safety and portion control.
- Helps plan menus.
- Ensures timely, efficient meal service; supervises serving of
- Responds to customer complaints in person at the time of the
complaint and via email for electronic complaints.
- Trains employees; assigns and coordinates work of employees to
promote efficiency and excellence in food and service.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and
expedites work flow.
- Uses proper systems for completion of required
daily/weekly/monthly reports such as inventory-cash
reports-production records, payroll and time- keeping.
- Responsible for proper cash handling as established by the Food
Accounting Manual (deposits - petty cash - change funds).
- Orders food and other necessary supplies from approved sources
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety
of the facility and employees in accordance with company standards
and government regulations.
- Develops sanitation schedule and ensures food-service employees
adhere to the schedule for cleaning of kitchen and dining area and
washing of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Help select and orient employees; oversees staff training in
areas of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1082750
Keywords: Compass Group Poland Sp. z o.o., Miami , FOOD UNIT LEAD (FULL-TIME), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!