Company: YVE Hotel Miami
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Centrally located in downtown Miami, this 243-room boutique hotel
is near Miami's hottest attractions and is a great choice for
business and leisure travelers alike. The hotel is just steps away
from Bayfront Park, home to concerts, fairs, and other cultural
events. The YVE's stylishly designed modern guestrooms look over
either Biscayne Bay or the soaring Miami skyline. Guests can enjoy
the property's onsite, three-meal restaurant, Biscayne Tavern, or
choose to go out and explore the nearby culinary scene.
The Safety and Security Supervisor is responsible for directing the
day-to-day operation of the Safety and Security department,
providing protection and communication with hotel guests and
employees. He/she is also responsible for patrolling hotel premises
to maintain security, detect and report fire, security and safety
hazards and/or violations of Highgate Hotel rules and
- Supervise security staff.
- Assign shifts and designate duties.
- Conduct training for the security staff.
- Supervise investigations.
- Arrange and implement procedures for emergency situations such as
fire, bomb threats, hurricane, etc.
- Be an active member of safety committee.
- Review payroll for department.
- Review daily activity log at the beginning of each shift.
- Check identification of visitors and employees, if
- Check and document packages.
- Open secured areas for authorized personnel.
- Complete incident/accident reports in a clear and concise
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Conduct assigned tour of building.
- Investigate all reported thefts, accidents and security
- Assist in all fire and/or emergency situations.
- Provide escort to guests and/or employees as necessary.
- Respond to all types of alarms.
- Monitor TV camera, if applicable.
- Administer Heimlich Maneuver and or First Aid/CPR as
- Conduct investigations relative to property losses, guest and
employee accidents and illnesses, and crimes against the hotel.
- Check packages and document all deliveries.
- Patrol the area to insure they are secure and free of
unauthorized persons and disturbances.
- Provide escorts to persons carrying money, or other requests.
- Issue and inventory pagers, radio equipment and keys on a daily
basis, if applicable.
- Conduct basic First Aid training.
Keywords: YVE Hotel Miami, Miami , Security Supervisor, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!