Cyber Operations Specialists (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 26, 2022
US Army - Miami - Cyber Operations Specialists- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a Cyber Operations Specialists who is responsible for
detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly
networks to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and
other designated systems. This is NOT a civilian contractor
position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Provide crucial intelligence and network support that
safeguards the cyber domain.
- Collect, analyze and report digital data.
- Maintain network defense tools such as routers and
- Evaluate network defense operations.
- Respond to incidents in cyberspace.
- Surveillance and reconnaissance actions on specified systems
- Conduct network terrain audits, penetration testing, basic
digital forensics and software threat analysis.
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 25 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Miami , Cyber Operations Specialists (Enlistment Required), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!