Company: Geopaq Logic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Title: * Logistic Coordinator
*Location: * Miami, FL
*Contract Period* : 1 yr
*Job Function/Description: *
* Coordinate transportation of cargo from origin to final
* Communicate with, customers to achieve profitable deals.
* Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client
* Responsible for streamlining ocean inbound and outbound
* Manage the operation to ensure timely delivery via
* Generate shipping documentation.
* Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper
movement of shipments
* Provide different types of quotations to customers / Send
invoices for completed cases.
* Provide billing team documentation from beginning to end of all
involved transactions that includes trucking, air freight, fees
* Cover operations for Co-loading, intercompany shipments, and
transfer billing cases.
* Create daily inventory ensuring the data is accurately and match
with other reports
* Manage, monitor and drive improvement to achieve a high customer
service goals by providing on-time delivery, controlling product
lead-times, and responding customer's request, serve as main point
* Communicate, report and support high volume customer accounts to
eliminate constraints and meet objectives, and maintain excellent
* Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight/ Manage
the operation to ensure timely delivery via Ocean/Land/Air.
* Plan, analyze and compare the cost of service, update, trace, and
track the status of the shipment, for select suppliers and LSPs
(Logistics Service Providers).
* Report Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain
* Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate the operating
performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply
chain partner collaboration model.
* Manage organizational goals by considering in time, budget and
Business Unit objectives
* Work side by side with Pricing Department and maintain great
relationship with industry vendors.
* High school diploma/GED required
* 1+ Years of experience in logistics (Import, Export,
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
* Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Excellent computer and database management skills
* Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $19.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33170: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Logistics: 1 year (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Geopaq Logic, Miami , Import/Export Coordinator, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!