Pre-Suit Legal Assistant
Company: Moises Gross, PLLC.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Coral Gables law firm specializing in first and third-party
insurance claims seeking a pre-suit legal assistant. Must have at
least 2 years of experience in the field of insurance litigation.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in Spanish.
*Job duties include: *
* Assist attorneys to prepare documents for legal matters such as
correspondence, demand letters, etc.;
* Maintain their assigned file list as current and ensure that all
files are receiving equal attention and treatment amounting to
action during each specified period of time;
* Assist attorneys with clients;
* Compile claim information for potential future litigation
* Schedule events like inspections, recorded statements,
examinations under oath, etc. involving multiple parties.
* Organize and compile high-volume documents, files, etc. in order
to maintain a proper and accurate file within the firm's case
* Perform administrative duties which involves answering phone
calls, filing papers, organizing clients' files and legal
* Reporting and opening claims with insurance companies.
* Opening of files in the firm's file management system.
* Other general administrative tasks as needed.
*CRITICAL SKILLS: *
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a law firm.
* Must be an excellent communicator and have appropriate conflict
* Experience/comfortability negotiating is a must.
* Practical knowledge of legal processes and procedures.
* Must have very strong organizational and time management
* Must be self-disciplined, have excellent time-management skills,
and be able to create a structure for yourself to work within by
* Ability to multi-task and maintain work quality.
* Must be able to organize and manage large volume workflow in a
manner that consistently moves the matters forward while not
sacrificing the quality of the work being performed.
* Ability to think critically/logically and problem solve.
* Must be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing.
* Must have excellent computing experience/have high computer
* Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking) required.
Job Type: Full-time
* Legal Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* Waiting period may apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 4 years (Required)
* Legal Assistant: 2 years (Required)
* English and Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Moises Gross, PLLC., Miami , Pre-Suit Legal Assistant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!