Company: Cote Miami
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Conceptualized by proprietor Simon Kim, COTE's Miami expansion
reflects the beloved spirit behind their acclaimed NY-flagship,
while dynamically expanding upon the Design District's innovative
blend of luxury and cutting-edge culture. COTE Miami will showcase
world-class ingredients, gracious hospitality, and a show-stopping
beverage program amidst a buzzy and convivial atmosphere. This
distinct methodology has earned COTE several James Beard Award
nominations and a Michelin-star each year since opening, for three
We are professionals committed to ensuring exceptional hospitality
and service to our customers. We are seeking to hire dynamic and
experienced Prep Cooks to join our award winning hospitality
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
* Commuter Benefits
Duties & Essential Functions:
* Sets up and sanitizes the workstations as directed by the
Executive and Sous Chef.
* Measures ingredients and seasonings and prepares cooking
ingredients for service.
* Undertakes basic cooking duties such as monitoring stock levels,
reducing sauces, preparing pickles and kimchi.
* Ensures all food and other items are stored properly and tagged,
date-labeled, covered, and rotated effectively.
* Complies with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
* Supervises food and cooling room temperatures.
* Labels, stocks, and organizes all ingredients on shelves for easy
* Works efficiently with kitchen team members and complies with
company procedures and food safety standards.
* Keeps utensils and equipment clean and sanitary at all times.
* Reports to each scheduled shift on time, in uniform, and ready to
* Assists other stations or areas of the restaurant when requested
* Performs additional tasks assigned by the Executive and Sous Chef
to maintain the highest standards of food quality, cost control,
consistency and cleanliness.
* Is quick, diligent, and willing to improve on the job.
* Competitive hourly compensation based on experience starting at
Cote is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cote Miami, Miami , Prep Cook, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!