Chief Financial Officer
Company: Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors + CPAs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position at Recruiting Practice BPB
A value-added service provided to our clients, is our Talent
Acquisition & Recruitment Service. Currently, we are conducting a
search for a Chief Financial Officer.
For this role, we are looking for a strong analytical thinker and
strategic planner with excellent communication skills and an
ability to work well with the Senior Management and our
distributions channel. This individual will oversee and manage the
complex finances of a high growth organization. The CFO shall be
responsible for providing leadership and guiding the company in its
forecasting, budgeting, and business planning. This individual
shall provide honest evaluation of the company's short- and
long-term project goals, always with the company's profitability
and success as the foremost consideration. The CFO will work
closely with the President and other company leaders.
The CFO will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing,
and controlling all financial-related activities of the company,
its holding company, affiliates, and subsidiaries. This will
include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting,
strategic planning, costing, collections, and managing private and
institutional financing. CFO will also be responsible to ensure
timely audit. This position oversees Human Resources and the
- Provides leadership in the continuous development and
evaluation of short and long-term financial objectives.
- Generates timely and accurate analysis of budgets and financial
- Manages cash flow.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the Finance & Accounting
functions of the organization.
- Advises on the feasibility and impact of plans and
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with senior
executives, sales personnel, distributor, and customers.
- Ensures effective internal controls and complies with
applicable federal, state, and local regulations and laws for
financial and tax reporting.
- Ensures the issuance of timely and accurate audited financial
- Develops financial organizational strategies by contributing
financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations
to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional
objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating
trends; establishes critical measurements; designs systems;
accumulates resources; resolves problems; and implements
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and
revenue opportunities; projects acquisition and expansion
prospects; analyzes organization operations; identifies
opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems
upgrades/enhancement; and accumulates capital to fund growth.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital,
facilities, and staff requirements; identifies monetary resources;
and develops action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing
results, initiates corrective actions, and minimizes the impact of
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting
results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Continuously updates knowledge by remaining aware of new tax
laws and regulations, participates in educational opportunities,
reading professional publications, maintaining personal
- Accomplishes financial and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
Responsible for human resource strategies and objectives and
planning and reviewing compensation strategies
- 15+ years accounting and financial management experience, at
least 5 years in executive position.
- MBA and/or Accounting or Finance degree (master's
- Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
- Experience in financial planning and strategy, managing
profitability, budget development and forecasting, and strategic
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing and
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Salary range will be between $250,000 to $350,000 with potential
for bonus based on performance.
Additionally, the firm offers a comprehensive Benefit package. For
more information on our benefits, please go to
Compensation will be determined based on experience, education and
Keywords: Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors + CPAs, Miami , Chief Financial Officer, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!