Deep Well Injection Leader
Company: SCS Engineers
Posted on: January 25, 2023
What we are looking for
SCS Engineers is looking for an environmental Project Director with
a technical presence to lead our Deep Well Injection practice in
the Southeast area (Florida). Our expanding geoscience practice
performs a variety of projects, including Underground Injection
Control (UIC), for a variety of clientele throughout the United
States. Responsibilities include business development, project
management, and staff training and development. You can be hybrid
in any of our Florida offices or even remote. We offer you growth
opportunities within the firm and the industry, as you will provide
leadership, direction and coordination for regional projects and
clients, and will work with senior managers in implementing
initiatives across the firm.
How you can make an impact
You will work with clients from project conception through final
delivery while leading our project delivery teams preparing plans,
specifications, permits and reports. You will also train and mentor
* Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering and
scientific principles and practices in geosciences and related
* Oversee calculations, drawings, reports, and permit
* Makes decisions independently on engineering or scientific
problems and methods, plan and coordinate work, and represents SCS
at meetings and conferences.
* Office-based tasks include: mathematical calculations, report
writing, diagrams, permit applications, etc.
* Business development includes: proposal preparation, meeting with
clients, and attending industry-related conferences/trade
* Provide technical guidance on unusual or complex problems on
proposed plans or projects.
* Bachelor's degree in Geology or Hydrogeology required.
* 10 or more years in the industry, and injection well permitting,
operations and maintenance experience in Florida required.
* We prefer you be a registered geologist.
Whether it's reducing methane emissions at agricultural facilities
and landfills, repurposing contaminated properties, producing
alternative energy, or sequestering carbon, we've been focused on
finding smart climate solutions and improving the natural
environment since our inception over 50 years ago. Join our 100%
employee-owned firm and start creating your own legacy.
As a growing firm, we offer excellent opportunities for career
advancement and a competitive package, including:
* Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and employer-funded Employee Stock
Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Student Debt Employer Contribution Program
* Paid holidays and PTO
SCS Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). SCS provides
equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled
If you have questions, difficulty using our online system and/or
you need an accommodation due to a disability then please contact
us about your interest in employment at
Keywords: SCS Engineers, Miami , Deep Well Injection Leader, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!