Company: Real Time Technologies Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TITLEStaff AccountantEOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
DESCRIPTIONThis is an exempt position reporting to the Senior
Accounting Manager. The position will work with the
accounting/finance team and perform various accounting and finance
functions including account reconciliations, journal entries,
variance analysis, review transactions, assist in the month-end
close process, and other ad hoc analysis as needed. This is a
dynamic department and responsibilities will change as needed. This
applicant should be a self-starter, be able to work under pressure
and thrive in a challenging, dynamic team focused environment. The
Senior Accountant will oversee the timely accurate processing of
financial information within the accounting department to deliver
quality financial related information. POSITION
REQUIREMENTSDay-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited
- Staff Accountant responsible for preparing general accounting
duties of the department, including:
- Reconcile and review accounts receivable
- Reconcile and review accounts payable accounts
- Other general accounting tasks
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparation accurate journal entries.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying,
allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving
- Ensure the timely reconciliation of all assigned Balance Sheet
and Income Statement accounts.
- Provide meaningful variance analyses to management. Research
and collect data used in transactions.
- Assist with the preparing of monthly, quarterly, and annual
financial statements. Summarizes financial status by collecting
information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other
- Prepare management tools and reporting as required.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Answer questions from the field and support personnel regarding
accounting transactions and policies.
- Perform regular and recurring accounting functions that require
- Assist with maintaining all company policies within the
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Assist with the daily operations of all bank functions.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of general accounting
- Bachelor's Degree Finance or Accounting required.
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented and strive for 100% accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must always exhibit professional behavior and control
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power BI
and Power Query
- Must possess analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment
under pressureAbility to handle and keep up with constant changes
to products, policies and, procedures TAGS ABOUT THE
ORGANIZATIONABOUT REAL TIME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Company History RT -
started in 2001 as a proprietary Point of Sale solution for a
national wireless retailer who sold all U.S. National Carriers.
This national multi-carrier retailer faced unique challenges
managing all the different business rules and commissions
reconciliation of the carriers they did business with. Real-Time
Technologies, Inc. was able to customize a solution that would
later set the stage for our flagship POS product.RT - solutions are
now used in over 8,000 wireless retailer locations nationwide where
an estimated 23M devices were activated and $9B of commerce was
done in 2018.As a solution provider, our partners, teammates, and
the customers whose experience is ultimately impacted by what we
do, depend on our technology and processes to drive agility and
innovation forward. Our key stakeholders are not only the strongest
developers in the business, but they understand the unique
challenges our partner organizations confront every day. That
customized approach drives the difference in our technology across
all layers of our solutions. PI201746419
Keywords: Real Time Technologies Inc, Miami , Staff Accountant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!