Company: YVE Hotel Miami
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Highgate HotelsHighgate is a leading real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.Location - -Centrally
located in downtown Miami, this 243-room boutique hotel is near
Miami's hottest attractions and is a great choice for business and
leisure travelers alike. The hotel is just steps away from Bayfront
Park, home to concerts, fairs, and other cultural events. The YVE's
stylishly designed -modern -guestrooms look over either Biscayne
Bay or the soaring Miami skyline. Guests can enjoy the property's
onsite, three-meal restaurant, Biscayne Tavern, or choose to go out
and explore the nearby culinary scene. -OverviewThe Room Attendant
is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms
while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to,
guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner. -
Keywords: YVE Hotel Miami, Miami , Room Attendant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!