Company: Generis Tek Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We have a Contract role for Photo Retoucher for our client in
Miami FL. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be
interested in this position.
Photo Retoucher-Miami FL
Location - - - - - - - - - : Miami, FL - 1080 Caribbean Way
Duration - - - - - - - - - : 6+ months
Job Description :
- The Digital Media Editor is responsible for image correction
and manipulation to maintain the high standard of consistency and
quality associated with our brand.
- Must be able to work in collaboration and be able to take art
- Working with the Creative Services Manager, Photographers,
Designers and Project Managers to produce images that will be used
by all marketing channels.
- The Digital Media Editor must have an artistic eye for color
treatments and a keen eye for detail.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Retouch images for use online and print creative
- Responsible for high-resolution digital retouching for a
variety of imagery including products and people.
- Create composite images from multiple image sources.
- Create background extensions.
- Create cut-outs
- Perform complex retouch tasks such as replacing textures on
fabric materials, re-lighting products and environments, correcting
banding and moir-- issues.
- Keep Photos organized while uploading to our internal
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties performed by the employee occupying this
- Employees will be required to perform any other job-related
duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Employee will work with the Manager to stay within the
allocated budget for the production of assets.
- Employee will submit all appropriate expense reports as
- - - - - - - - - - -
Knowledge And Skills:
- Must have a working knowledge of printing processes to ensure
print feasibility, color adjustment, and file-building
- Must have a working knowledge of digital media to ensure color
adjustment and file-building techniques
- Strong organizational and asset management skills
- Strong color management & color theory skill set
- Can tailor material for web delivery and distribution
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, layers, masks, paths,
color correction tools, actions and non destructive
- Understanding of current and emerging digital media formats,
and channels of distribution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Ability to follow creative direction from senior team members &
build upon creative ideas when needed.
- Meticulous attention to detail
Required Education: - -
- 3 - years' experience in photo editing, retouching, and
- Cruise, travel, or hospitality environment preferred
- - - - - - - - - - -
- Working onsite Mon-Thu, Remote on Fridays. Regular Business
- Onsite - Miami, FL - 1080 Caribbean Way
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only - no H1, TN, or EAD
- No candidates through third-party companies.
- All candidates must be your W-2 or 1099 employees
- Our normal business hours are 9 am - 6 pm M-F.
- All candidates must be available to work those hours.
- Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include -posting 22-02909 in your
application. also, you can call us at 630-576-1940 and to discuss
his position details.
About Generis Tek: generis tek is a boutique it/professional
staffing based in Chicagoland. we offer both contingent labor &
permanent placement services to several fortune 500 clients
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build
lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees.
Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients' specific
needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a
right fit for both sides. we aspire to be our client's most trusted
Keywords: Generis Tek Inc., Miami , Photo Retoucher, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!