Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Job Description What You Will Do All Lowe's associates deliver
quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean,
safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer
Service Associate/Loader, this means: * Being friendly,
professional, and engaging customers to help answer questions.
* Retrieving, loading, and replenishing merchandise.
* Helping customers and staff move merchandise safely. The Customer
Service Associate/Loader assists customers by loading merchandise
into their vehicles. The Customer Service Associate/Loader also
replenishes shelves for the next customers. Safety is critical
because this associate lifts and moves merchandise for staff and
customers frequently throughout his/her shift. Travel Requirements:
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may
need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support
neighboring stores. What We're Looking For * Hourly Full Time or
Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week,
respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance. What You Need To
Succeed Minimum Qualifications * 6 months experience using a
computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting
* 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart
phones and tablets.
* Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law. Preferred Qualifications * 6 months retail
* 6 months experience as a Loader at any home improvement or
* 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail
* 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing
Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product,
pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
* 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying,
loading, and unloading product or material in or out of
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Miami , PT-Loader/Cart Associate, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!