Principal IPT Lead, GTF HPC ( Hybrid)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: March 18, 2023
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney Compression Systems Engineering is seeking a goal oriented, detail-focused project engineer to work for the Geared Turbofan HPC (High Pressure Compressor) as an Integrated Product Team Lead. In this role you'll be responsible for task execution on HPC hardware.
* Coordinate and lead an Integrated Product Team to meet task and technical requirements
* Plan and manage budget for all assigned hardware and tasks. The senior IPT Leader will generally have more complex component or module responsibilities.
* Prepare and present status and technical content to CIPT and upper Pratt & Whitney management.
* Work closely with IPT members and authorities on hardware field investigations to drive root cause and recommend product improvements.
* Lead Class 1 / PCIR engineering change execution.
* Perform safety and/or risk assessments, develop mitigation plans, and lead the resolution.
* Lead cost reduction and sustainment initiatives.
* Mentor less experienced employees.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with 8+ years of engineering experience OR
* Advanced degree with 5+ years experience
* U.S. Citizenship is required due to government contracts
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
* Experience working in the Aerospace Industry, and jet engines in particular would be highly desirable
* Previous gas turbine compressor experience
* Working proficiency with MS Office, Teamcenter, SAP, Smartsheets, MS Project or other scheduling software
* The ability to craft clear communication and build positive relationships
* Excellent interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
* Strong leadership skills, self-sufficiency and ability to network with other areas of the organization.
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We've introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee's personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Miami , Principal IPT Lead, GTF HPC ( Hybrid), Other , West Palm Beach, Florida
here to apply!