Global Solutions Advisor
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are as invested in your career as you are.As you navigate
through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a
stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized
leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry,
you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a
future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow,
and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management
professionals.This is just one of the several exciting career
opportunities that are currently available.Job Summary:The Global
Solutions Advisor will develop risk management and corporate
security solutions that create value for Pinkerton's clients. The
Advisor will focus on the full range of Pinkerton's services:
Advisory, Integrated Protection and Investigations. This position
will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).Essential
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Assess client requirements and design solutions that will allow
our clients to;
- Create and maintain a secure environment for their people and
- Achieve their risk management goals.
- Create value for their organization.
- Work with local client relationship teams to strategize,
develop and structure innovative solutions drawing on existing
Pinkerton services and capabilities.
- Prepare tailored materials for client submissions, meetings,
- Work with the team of proposal writers to submit comprehensive,
detailed, and tailored RFP responses and proposals in response to
- Lead, or support, online or in-person client meetings in close
collaboration with local client relationship teams, the Corporate
Security Solutions Director and other Pinkerton team members as
- Research Client footprint, activities, and recent developments
in order to gain an understanding of their business strategy and
operations as relevant to their engagement with Pinkerton.
- Gather and document market intelligence about the service
offering, capabilities, and pricing of established and upcoming
- Track and document the status of each opportunity in which they
are involved, using the relevant systems and processes in place.
- Facilitate the use of technology-based risk assessment tools or
methodologies to review, design, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including local
client relationship teams, Corporate Managing Directors,
specialized global service delivery units, finance, marketing, and
- All other duties, as assigned.Education, Experience, and
Certifications:Master's degree in Business Administration and at
least five years of related experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive
employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives.Competencies:
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing
priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.Working Conditions:With or
without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental
capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer
and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions
without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related
conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or
country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state,
federal, and country hiring requirements.
Keywords: Pinkerton, Miami , Global Solutions Advisor, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...