QA/QC Field Coordinator - Miami, FL
Company: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader?--Join our team at Ceco
Concrete Construction!--Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of
the nation's largest concrete subcontractors.-- Ceco was founded in
1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the
commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to
provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. Primary
- Communicates quality standards and values of the company with
business partners, foreman, superintendents and project managers to
- Communicates company, owner and government requirements and
recommendations in relation to quality construction methods and
processes with field and office staff.
- Supports proficient use of internal quality assurance systems
and tools to assist with preparing reports for field
superintendents, project managers and subcontractors detailing
compliant and non-compliant conditions.
- Analyzes contract documents and construction drawings and
provides feedback on unique quality concerns present for each
- Conducts audits to support operations and makes recommendations
for corrective action.
- Ensures field operations and reporting is properly documented
by monitoring internal company business systems.
- Participates in staff, team or quality committee meetings,
fostering quality efforts, reporting on quality trends or issues
and creating communication plans to mitigate the issues.
- Serves as onsite quality representative on single project or
multiple projects as needed.
- Develops robust relationships with internal and external
clients, including owners, business partners, manufacturer's reps
and third party consultants.
- Conducts routine, consistent communication/updates with
supported project leads.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to field personnel.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the organization--
-- -- Minimum Qualifications
- Associate's Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or
related field plus 1 year of work experience supporting key
position responsibilities or equivalent combination of education
and/or construction quality-related work experience.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely and in a
- Ability to setup and use PLS, Builders Level, Grade Stick, and
- Understanding of ACI, PTI, and CRSI Tolerances.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills with all
levels of the organization, as well as with customers and
- Proficient in MS Office and formal presentation skills.
- Ability to read drawings, specifications, building codes and
other technical product and material data.
- Knowledge of material and field-testing for QA processes.
- Knowledge of construction assemblies for a variety of
- Ability or recognize non-compliant conditions and initiate
- Knowledge of construction trades and scopes of work. What we
can offer you:
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major
vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and
- A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning
- A workspace stocked with refreshments and snacks for a mid-day
pick-me-up! Applications submitted without a resume will not be
considered. --Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to
race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or
Keywords: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, Miami , QA/QC Field Coordinator - Miami, FL, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...