Accounts Payable Lead
Company: Iberia North America
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Account Payables LeadThis role is based in North Miami, FL, and
is part of the Shared Services Accounting team. The AP Lead is
responsible for managing and maintaining the vendor and supplier
relationships. This is a fast-paced / high-volume department, so
this role will require a high level of proficiency and accuracy.
- Responsible for timely, accurate AP processing
- Accountable for supporting and leading AP team to meet
- Communicate with internal and external (suppliers and Iberia
members) on department-related processes, changes, etc.
- Work closely with Procurement team members to ensure compliance
with purchasing procedures.
- Assist with preparing and providing information for audits and
- Knowledgeable in general ledger coding for PO review and
- Assist with supervision of the AP team, including monitoring
their workload and performance
- Analyze AP department follow-up to ensure completeness and
- Support the training activities with AP team, and assist in
defining standards for processes
- Support on regular suppliers' statements reconciliations.
- Knowledge of the consumer goods industry, understanding of
matching vendor invoices, with purchase orders and warehouse
receiving documents.Required Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent AP
- 3-5 years of progressive responsibility in an AP function
- High level of integrity and quality standards with a commitment
to accuracy and attention to detail necessary to maintain
well-organized records for future audits
- Team-oriented style with a strong customer service attitude and
ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Ability to communicate and constructively influence/diffuse
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly
Excel and Word, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task between routine work, special projects,
and immediate priority items to meet deadlines and
- Experience with AFS system.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work alone but can also thrive on a team
- Open and direct communication style
- Open to receiving feedback but also comfortable delivering
- Previous supervisory position or desire to move into a
leadership positionYou should be proficient in:
- Financial Audit Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Budgeting / Forecasting Experience
- Contract Negotiation Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Microsoft ExcelMachines & technologies you'll use:
- Accounting SoftwareSalary info:$16 - $21.65 / hr
Keywords: Iberia North America, Miami , Accounts Payable Lead, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...