Paid Internship Program (ASAP)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We're looking for 4 hard-working, forward-thinking and ambitious
paid interns for an opportunity that involves 6 stages of
development that can turn into a full time opportunity:
- Foundations training and on-boarding
- Promotions, events and Live Marketing
- Supervisory responsibilities for interns and brand
- Crew Management, Campaign Management, and team Development
- Assistant Management encompassing Marketing Strategy,
Recruitment, and New Business Generation
- Office Management, Client relations and overseeing a staff of
up to 40. Managing 9 different departments in administration,
legal, finance, logistics, sales, PR & Marketing, New Business
Generation, Client Relationship Management and Company Expansion.
This is an amazing entry-level business-based role in one of the
US's best cities. It's a great opportunity to get your foot on the
ladder and to broaden your horizons. There will be travel
opportunities available to top performers within their first 6-12
months. Because we have taken on 5 new clients, we are looking to
advance our newest candidates quite quickly. After a matter of
weeks learning the basics, we have the capacity to move to the
second stage of our Graduate Management Training Program. You'll
also start setting more specific goals with the management team
including how quickly you want to advance through the program.
Additional Benefits of Working with Us:
- We offer a combination of classroom-style teaching and on-site
training so that you learn the theory and see it in practice.
- Our environment is team-oriented, and we like to have fun at
work, so you won't have to worry about cut-throat competition. We
support and assist each other!
- There are a huge amount of incentives for top performers
including but not limited to: weekly drinks and meals with
management, public recognition and a wall of fame, financial
incentives, quarterly seminars, annual retreats, trips abroad and
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant
- Impeccable writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, must be able to multi-task
and be well organized
- Able to work in an ambiguous, 'internet-speed' environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard
data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business
- Some experience using graphic design software such as InDesign,
Photoshop or Illustrator to edit, resize and crop images
Keywords: Alta, Miami , Paid Internship Program (ASAP), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...