Floater Security Officer: All Shifts Available
Company: Custom Protective Services
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Custom Protective Services seeks experienced Security Officers
for prime Downtown Miami corporate location.General
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state
licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagrammatic form.
- Clean cut, corporate appearance required.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively at various social levels and across diverse
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to
communicate with employees and clients, observe and report
incidents, and direct others.
- Frequent standing and walking, which may be required for long
periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up
inclines. -Security Officer: General Responsibilities
- Controls access to client site or facility through the
admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain
entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an
efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or
- Prepares logs or reports as required for site
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client
representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or
public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances
and/or as required by the site
- Provide a courteous, respectful, and pleasant service to client
employees and visitorsJob qualifications:Current Florida Security
Guard LicenseCurrent Applicable training certificatesMust have
relevant experienceHigh School Diploma/GED Must have excellent
verbal and written communication skillsBilingualSecurity Officer
Starting Salary Range: $13.00 and above - Applicants should email
resume to or fax resume to (212) 868-5191. Qualified candidates
will be contacted to schedule an appointment for interview.Powered
Keywords: Custom Protective Services, Miami , Floater Security Officer: All Shifts Available, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...