Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
Company: Mac Papers, Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Full Time Clerical Miami, FL, US 5
days ago Requisition ID: 1642 -*This is not a remote position* - -
- A Customer Support Specialist, or CSS, will act as a liaison,
provide product and services information, answer questions, and
resolve with accuracy and efficiency any emerging problems that our
customers may face. -Responsibilities: -
- Identify and assess customer needs in order to generate
solutions that exceed expectations.
- Respond to customers with accurate and complete information by
using system tools and resources.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
through open and interactive communication.
- Respond to customers for inventory questions, quotes, and
- Manage customer complaints to provide situationally based
solutions within the time limits and complete follow up to ensure
- Properly document all customer interactions. -
- Follow communication best practice procedures.
- Go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations. -
- Quickly learn and demonstrate a solid understanding of product
specifications to better respond to customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications: -
- 1-3 years of proven customer support experience (preferably in
the packaging industry)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) preferred.
-Education:High school degree or equivalentWorking Conditions &
Physical Requirements:The physical and mental demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by employees to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Physical Demands
- Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both
in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to type; operate
standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up
to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance
vision and the ability to adjust focus.Mental Demands
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication
skills; read and interpret data, information, and documents;
analyze and solve non-routine and complex problems; use math and
mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills;
perform highly detailed and multiple concurrent tasks; work under
intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; interaction with
managers, staff and customers required.Work Environment
- Employee works under typical office conditions, and the noise
level is usually quiet.Mac Papers + Packaging is an equal
opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status
or any other protected category. -
Keywords: Mac Papers, Inc, Miami , Bilingual Customer Support Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...