Associate, Employee Benefits
Company: World Insurance Associates, LLC.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SummaryWorld Insurance Associates is a unique insurance
organization offering top products and services from major
providers, combined with attentive service from local
agents.Founded in 2011, World is one of fastest-growing insurance
brokers in the U.S. with over 2,200 employees in over 210 offices
across North America. - We specialize in personal and commercial
insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial
and retirement services, and human capital management
solutions.Account Associate, Employee BenefitsThe Account Associate
supports day-to-day service needs for our clients at the direction
of Producers, Account Executives and/or Account Managers. - This
individual will contribute to a wide variety of projects supporting
the design, financials, delivery, ongoing management, and
communications of group benefits programs for EB clients. - This
position works both independently and on client teams in a
fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with competing
priorities. - -Key responsibilities include:
- Contributes to employee benefits strategy and the
renewal/marketing process through gathering vendor/client
information and census, obtaining historical data necessary for bid
process, preparing RFPs, inputting, tracking, and analyzing
benchmarking data, providing value-added analysis and summaries,
- Contributes to the completion of reports and administrative
actions for clients including requesting Schedule As for Form 5500
filings, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client
and carrier information, summary plan descriptions, etc. -
- Contributes to open enrollment process including coordination
of meetings, preparation of materials and presentations, checking
information, updating internal systems, delivering enrollment
presentations, answering employee questions, etc.
- Assists with implementation of new lines of coverage and
carrier changes to ensure a smooth transition, completes all new
and renewal business documentation.
- Updates agency management system with new client and renewal
- Assists with setup of online benefits enrollment support
- Resolves claims or administrative issues on behalf of client,
escalates claims issues by identifying where plan provisions were
- Plans, prioritizes and provides timely, accurate work
consistently and independently for new business and renewals
ensuring internal and external deadlines are met.
- Attends onsite and offsite client meetings as necessary.
- Contributes to client retention efforts by building strong
client satisfaction from a tactical client management
- Complies with established best practices by client segment
utilizing established workflows to deliver service excellence
within the scope of services for assigned clients.
- Other duties as assigned. -Qualifications
- Developing knowledge of EB carriers, EB products and plans, and
carrier broker/client portals.
- Developing knowledge of group benefits in multiple product
lines (i.e., medical, dental, life, AD&D, disability) and
federal/state legislation related to the insurance industry.
- Developing knowledge of agency management systems, quoting
tools and EB workflows.
- Developing knowledge of EB value proposition by segmentation,
applicable EB templates and standardized client service
- 1-3 years of Employee Benefits Brokerage Client Management
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related program or equivalent
education and/or experience in the insurance industry.
- Life/Health insurance license or the ability to obtain
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to develop and work
with mathematical formulas.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with
attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with peers, clients
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally,
with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, be resourceful and problem solve
with strong analytical and critical thinking skills and high sense
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. - -Equal
Employment OpportunityAt World Insurance Associates (WIA), we
celebrate and -support our differences. We know employing a team
rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our
employees, our products, and our community to flourish. WIA is
honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to
equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran
status. In addition, WIA makes reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
or employee with a disability, unless the accommodation would
impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.Powered
Keywords: World Insurance Associates, LLC., Miami , Associate, Employee Benefits, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...