Client & Business Development Coordinator - Summer 2024
Company: Alvarez & Marsal
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Read on to fully understand what this job requires in terms of
skills and experience If you are a good match, make an
Client & Business Development Coordinator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Coordinate and manage go to market projects from inception to
implementation with clear communication throughout the process to a
variety of internal stakeholders.
* Assist with service quality and client satisfaction
* Prepare pitch decks, and responses to Requests for
Proposals/Quotations/Information for existing and potential
clients, including qualitative and quantitative data
* Maintain client outreach and client activity database
* Conducts training and job aids to support Salesforce usage and
* Assist in key account team development and program
* Conduct research and analysis of a company's organizational
structure, key executives, news articles, financial, market, and
* Conduct industry and geography-specific research projects and
prepare market and competitive analyses; help identify business
development opportunities and develop client target lists.
* Schedule and actively participate/contribute in various business
development and internal meetings.
* Leverages tools and technology to visually showcase project
timelines and successes.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Experience with a business development function, within a
professional services organization is preferred.
* Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills, with
ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the
organization, and from time to time with clients and third
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail is critical and must be
* Proven project management skills, including the ability to
effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with Salesforce/CRM
* Strong work ethic.
* Working knowledge of data visualization tools and project
management tools like Asana and Smartsheet is preferred.
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexibility to
respond to changing demands during the work day.
* Self-starter; ability to work efficiently and effectively as an
individual and as a member of a team.
* Proactive approach and can-do attitude with problem-solving
* Desire to learn and grow.
* Flexibility to accommodate our global practice needs
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M's entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers
and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our
industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work-guided by
A&M's core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun,
Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity-are the main reasons our
people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we
embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging
everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs
through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business,
support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M
It is Alvarez & Marsal's practice to provide and promote equal
opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and
conditions of employment without discrimination because of race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical
history or genetic information, political affiliation, military
service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion,
national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based
factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all
applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept
unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such
recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified
opening and in alignment with our Inclusive Diversity values. Any
employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited
resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the
right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed
to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Keywords: Alvarez & Marsal, Miami , Client & Business Development Coordinator - Summer 2024, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!