Company: FirstService Residential
Posted on: November 20, 2023
As a Parking Garage Attendant, you will be responsible for
overseeing a large multi-tiered parking garage in the downtown
area. You should be friendly and have outstanding customer service
skills, ensuring smooth parking operations, and assisting residents
with their parking needs.
- Greets, monitors, and authorizes entrance of residents and
delivery trucks while maintaining the security of premises.
- Direct traffic flow and guide drivers to appropriate parking
- Monitor the parking facility and cameras to ensure compliance
with parking rules and regulations. Ensure that customers are aware
of and adhere to parking rules.
- Report any suspicious activity, safety hazards, or incidents to
the supervisor and management.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with other parking
attendants and management.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the parking area.
- Report any maintenance or repair needs to the appropriate
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of emergency procedures and be
prepared to respond to emergencies such as fire alarms, medical
situations, or accidents in a timely and efficient manner and
within specified guidelines.
- Maintain a professional appearance by wearing a designated
uniform and name badge.
- Additionally, a parking attendant should be courteous, patient,
and capable of handling stressful situations, especially during
peak traffic times or when dealing with difficult residents
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
and be self-driven.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, judgment, and
- Ability to learn and possess knowledge of building
- Work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings, and
- Bilingual in English Spanish.
- This position works under usual good and/or office conditions.
Must be able to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods.
- The incumbent must be able to navigate quickly and easily the
property as required to meet the job functions and work extended
and flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions
of the job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions
Thursday- Friday 11pm to 7:30am
What We Offer:
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for full
comprehensive benefits to include your choice of multiple medical
plans, dental, and Vision. In addition, you will be eligible for
time off benefits, paid holidays, and a 401k with company match.
Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other
Compensation: $16 / hour
The above information in this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties, and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Miami , Parking Attendant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!