Customer Success Specialist
Posted on: September 15, 2019
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work with our Customer
Success Managers to support customers. This is a customer-facing
role requiring strong empathy for users. The ideal candidate is
hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and
problem-solving skills. A desire to immerse yourself in leading
mobile, cloud and analytic solutions will serve you well.
- Be an ALICE product expert
- Responsible for the setup of new customers
- Launch and train new customers globally, but focused on
- Respond daily to customer support requests
- Track requests and bugs through completion and notify
- Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Organized and reliable
- 80-90% Travel
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-1 years of customer facing experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an operations role in luxury hotels
preferred but not required
- Nice to have: fluent in Spanish
By joining all of the departments of your hotel with a single
operations platform for internal communication and task management,
ALICE helps your staff act as a team to provide consistently
excellent service. ALICE's main product - ALICE Suite - brings
together your front office, concierge, housekeeping, and
maintenance teams, and connects your guests to your hotel with our
app and text messaging tools. The ALICE platform is also available
as specialized software and mobile applications for your staff
(ALICE Staff), your concierge (ALICE Concierge) and your guests
(ALICE Guest). Each module can be integrated with your PMS and
third party management systems. ALICE's partners include 3-5 star
independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential
condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and
concierge companies looking to provide exceptional service through
mobile staff technology and guest communication channels.
Third-party service providers also use the ALICE API for a host of
different ways to integrate with PMS and other systems.
ALICE was founded in 2013 by Justin Effron, Alex Shashou, and
Dmitry Koltunov, and has raised $39M to date.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary/Stock Options
- Health care
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
Keywords: Alice, Miami , Customer Success Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!