IT Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst (Cerner HIM)
Company: Zar Technology Services
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Our client, a Children's hospital in Miami is hiring a IT Revenue
Cycle Systems Analyst (Cerner HIM experience required)
Location: Miami, FLDuration: FTE
Job Summary:Supports the business solutions within the Revenue
Cycle solutions portfolio including Scheduling, Registration,
Charge Services/Revenue Integrity, Health Information Management,
Patient Accounting, and Finance/General Ledger. Assesses plans,
develops, designs, implements, enhances, maintains, and supports
these solutions using a variety of technologies.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/Business
major or related field of study or equivalent experience with 3+
years' direct experience working with large scale enterprise
- 3+ years' experience designing, implementing, and supporting
solutions within at least one or multiple areas of the revenue
cycle including patient access, health information management,
revenue integrity, patient accounting/billing, and/or finance
- 3+ years' experience working in a healthcare related field
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems
development life cycles.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assists users and IT personnel with training and development of
- Develops system design, including functional specifications,
and implements strategies based upon the analysis of specific
- Evaluates, designs, builds, tests, and implements custom or
vendor supplied software and develops system-wide reports to
support information management needs.
- Maintains production systems to ensure reliable
- Prepares complete unit, system, and integrated test plans and
- Provides day-to-day operations support to customers as
- Coordinates efforts between stakeholders from multiple areas in
order to gather requirements, develop technical specifications, and
test enhancements and other changes to these systems.
- Identifies data integrity issues and analyzes data and process
flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Performs data analysis in order to extract requirements,
identify data inaccuracies, and ensure accurate processing and
- Identifies policies and requirements that drive a specific
- Works effectively on project teams and meets deadlines in
accordance to project manager's expectations.
- Works with stakeholders to build, test and maintain integration
points with revenue cycle and clinical solutions.
- Provides ongoing 24x7-application support and troubleshoot
problems when they arise.
- Work with all stakeholders to evaluate, approve and deliver
requested system changes.
- Implements and follows internal Information Technology
break/fix and change management processes.
- Follows our policies and procedures regarding confidentiality
and privacy of all related work activity, and in compliance with IT
standards and regulatory practice (i.e., HIPAA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
or Project Management with experience implementing and maintaining
complex systems in a healthcare environment is desirable
- 3+ years of Cerner Millennium experience desired
- Prior experience with patient financial services, patient
access, and/or health information systems preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to manage large scale projects and software
- Ability to work effectively on team projects
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service,
communication, and problem solving skills
- Possess meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of one or more programming
languages/reporting systems, including RPG, COBOL, Java, XML, SQL,
Crystal Reports, Hyperion, SAS, Cerner CCL
- Knowledge of SQL databases and general knowledge of data
- General knowledge of HL7 ADT Transactions
- Solid skills working with PC and multiple software applications
including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Visio
Keywords: Zar Technology Services, Miami , IT Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst (Cerner HIM), Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!