Sr. Integration Architect
Company: Coupa Software, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend
management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by
the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a
Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under
management, achieve significant cost savings and drive
profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend
management platform that connects hundreds of organizations
representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of
suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility
into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small,
medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions
of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at
www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on
Twitter.Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading
provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company
that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel
our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company
that is laser focused on three core values:1. Ensure Customer
Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers
successful.2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering
results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For
Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with
professionalism, integrity, passion, and
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the
implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Work with Coupa and/or Customer project managers to meet
project timeline and quality obligations.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during
the implementation process.
- Interface with customers' architecture and technical teams on
the integration topics/areas.
- Configure, develop, and troubleshoot RESTful APIs and flat file
- Work closely with customers, data and analytics team members to
optimize data warehouse integrations between Coupa and customer
- Design and support the data extraction, preparation, and
loading of data from a variety of sources to/from Coupa and
- Support development of functional and technical design
specifications and participate in design discussions. Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
- 5+ years of work experience in integration development,
software development and/or web application development.
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database
- Hands on experience with sFTP, RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, and
Single Sign On configuration.
- Hands on experience with integrating application with one or
more of HR / ERP applications (Example:SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE /
- Programming experience with any one of the languages (VB, C#,
.Net, Java, Ruby) or similar scripting languages.
- Able to define integrated architectural frameworks and design
patterns to ensure our customers can integrate their ERPs
successfully into a Coupa cloud platform.
- Experience prototyping and configuring integrated software
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Must be able to co-ordinate and accomplish tasks by
collaborating within Coupa team across geographic locations.
- Work well in both individual and team settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile development processes.Preferred
- Enterprise application development experience.
- Hands on experience developing large-scale integrations that
involve ERP Integration with SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE E-Business
Suite/ Netsuite / Workday.
- Experience with one or more Finance and Procurement functional
areas (e.g. Procure to Order, Procure to Pay, Expenses, Accounts
- Hands on experience integrating with external supplier systems
using standards like EDI, cXML etc.
- Middleware Experience
- Previous experience as a technical lead or in a technical
leadership role a plus.At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative
team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of
today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and
we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.We
take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive
compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health
benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a
flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees,
non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered
lunches---And much more!As part of our dedication to the diversity
of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
religion.Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters
will not be accepted.
Keywords: Coupa Software, Inc., Miami , Sr. Integration Architect, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!