Senior Implementation Analyst - Client Configuration Management
Posted on: October 17, 2020
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you
an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth,
and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global
team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who
are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of
the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's
transform the way the world pays. Job Description
The Senior Implementation Analyst Client Configuration Management
(CCM) is responsible for the management and execution of new Visa
Products Implementation projects with clients (financial
institution and processor) across the Latin America and the
Caribbean region (LAC) with primary focus on Push Payments related
initiatives. This role coordinates Visa internal resources (CSI,
Products, Infrastructure, etc.) for Client projects, serving as
focal point for new Products & Services Implementation related
activities. This individual contributor serves as a functional
specialist who coordinates/leads cross-functional teams, defining
project related activities, tools, processes and procedures
required to successfully complete new Visa Products/Services
Implementations as well as enterprise projects.
* Provide direct operational support to LAC Visa clients (financial
institutions and processors) on new product implementations and/or
enterprise projects, ensuring client readiness, delivery on
implementation plan requirements and exceeding customer
* Coordinate directly with Visa Clients to understand their
Bankcard program setup requirements and facilitate new product
implementations, as well as Visa/government mandates
* Manage non-routine, complex initiatives, as well as short-term
tactical and strategic customer initiatives.
* Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal
and external - using Project Management best practices and
* Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase
service quality or efficiency.
* Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or
efficiency for implementation projects.
* Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa
client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
* Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take
the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
* Coordinate project closure and turnover to Client Support for
* Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to Visa
CSI management and different stakeholders.
* Monitor activation of product/service, proactively identifying
and managing any processing or business issues experienced at
* Develop project plans/Implementation task list, driving execution
of activities against the plan to insure key milestones/timelines
* Administer internal and external project communications (meeting
minutes, dashboards, etc.), providing regular and consistent
updates to appropriate parties.
* 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2
years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters,
MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
* Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project,
Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
* Experience with web-based software development technologies: PHP,
* Understanding of Web Security: SSL, HTTPS, Hash algorithms
* Strong SQL skills
* Familiarity with PCI DSS
* Must have strong interpersonal skills (must project credibility
and integrity) and a proven ability to build and maintain highly
satisfied customer relationships.
* Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer
* Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and
apply to business solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or
processes into business language.
* Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
* Self-starter and result oriented individual, with a demonstrated
ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and
ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under
* Organized, detailed oriented and strong project management
* Strong oral and written communications skills in
* Available to travel as needed to support specific business
* 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years
of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD,
MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
* Experience working with e-commerce platforms, shopping cart
technologies, and/ or payment service providers (gateways)
* Understanding of mobile payments and architecture, including,
NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments,
online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud based payments and chip
cards (contact and contactless)
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or
team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office
setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand
at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently
operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and
computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Keywords: Visa, Miami , Senior Implementation Analyst - Client Configuration Management, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!