Manufacturing Technician, Miami, FL (33169)
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Temp to Hire opportunity for a Manufacturing TechnicianKelly
Services is currently hiring for Manufacturing Technician in Miami,
FL 33169 for a local Biotechnology company.Pay Rate: $14.00First
- Ability to set-up and operate semi-manual and manual powder
processing and packaging equipment.
- Ability to set-up and operate liquid compounding tanks and
perform liquid compounding processes.
- Ability to set-up, operate and perform the liquid manual and
automated bottle filling and packaging equipment and
- Uses batch record instructions, job aids, standard operating
procedures, and product specifications to execute production
- Maintains accurate documentation, records and logs in
accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good
Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization
- Ability to perform minor troubleshooting and problem solving in
areas of set-up of equipment and processes.
- Ability to follow testing and inspection procedures (i.e.
visual inspections, in-process, final product attribute).
- Ability to report damage to production areas and equipment,
through work orders as needed.
- Ability to perform rework and re-packaging of materials as
- Ability to perform specialized cleaning of manufacturing
equipment in liquid and/or powder.
- Ability to perform specialized cleaning of manufacturing areas
in liquid and/or powder areas.--
- As needed, maintain the stocking levels for gowning,
consumables, cleaning products, and other manufacturing
- Ability to work in teams to achieve operational goals while
being engaged in the process.
- High School Diploma or GED completed
- 0 - 1 years of manufacturing experience
- Must be able to maintain neat, legible, accurate, and complete
documentation, records, and logs.
- Mechanical aptitude is required and to safely operate equipment
including minor equipment repair, identification of problems, and
correcting minor problems.
- Must be able to focus continuous attention to detailed
processes and fairly routine processes.
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and basic use
of a Windows environment is required.--Basic proficiency with
Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required including but not
limited to lab coats, hair / beard covers, shoe covers, gloves, ear
protection, eye protection and specialized cleanroom suits and head
coverings as required.
- Exposure to fumes and chemicals such as raw materials,
- Infrequent exposure to high frequency noise
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repetitively, and up to 65
pounds non-repetitively--The local offices of Kelly Services do not
represent the above position, please apply online for immediate
consideration. For additional information or questions please email
Danielle.Haese@kellyservices.com.Schedule an appointment with
Danielle Haese (recruiter) to learn more:----Why Kelly--?You're
looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're
here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will
connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can
learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience,
and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to
go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Miami , Manufacturing Technician, Miami, FL (33169), Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!