Company: Atlantic Residential
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Atlantic Residential is a private, multifamily/commercial
development firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with a regional
office located in Chicago, IL. At Atlantic Residential, we develop
and manage luxury high-rise and mid-rise apartment and mixed-use
developments in selective markets throughout the southeast and
mid-west. We and are seeking a highly qualified Leasing Consultant
for our fabulous new apartment community Indigo West Palm Beach.
This individual needs to be highly motivated, have the ability and
initiative to work independently, work well within a team as well
as be a team leader. Atlantic Residential offers a generous salary
and benefits package including medical, dental, and a matching
401k. POSITION SUMMARY: The Leasing Consultant is the community's
sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to
present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned
community, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified
persons. A Leasing Consultant is very service oriented and strives
to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their
community. The Leasing Consultant will contact a person of
authority should any situation warrant an action of decision not
included in his or her duties and responsibilities. LEASING:
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask
questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on
- Files own guest cards and maintain them according to
- Inspect models and available "market ready", communicate
related service needs to Property Manager.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product
knowledge to clients' needs by communicating the features and
benefits; close the sale.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in
accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals.
(i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed
applications to the Property Manager for approval. Follow up with
applicant regarding status.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and
attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them
to sister communities to meet prospect's needs.
- Secure new resident's signature(s) on appropriate paperwork
prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on
- Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about
market competition in the area and file.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the
- Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input
information on Yardi System accurately and on a timely basis.
Review with the Property Manager prior to obtaining
- Maintain current resident files.
- Maintain and record daily inspections for the community.
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and
renewals for bonus purposes.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as
- Consistently implement policies of the community. RESIDENT
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to
resident requests, concerns, and comments.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Requests and inform the
maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community,
repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to
respond to residents on all matters.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by
contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly
- Maintain open communication with the Property Manager and
- Contribute to the cleanliness and curb appeal of the community
on a continuing basis.
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and
participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property
Manager NEIGHBORHOOD MARKETING:
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis
to obtain prospective residents.
- Advise residents of referral concessions (if permitted).
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit
signs, flags, etc.
- Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
- Fair Housing Certification, willingness to obtain prior to
interacting with prospective residents.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office
including Word and MS Outlook, community software
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing
- Two (2) years' experience in previous relevant customer
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday
and/or whenever present in the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns
to avoid escalation of the problem.
Keywords: Atlantic Residential, Miami , Leasing Consultant, Professions , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!