Senior Apartment Maintenance Manager
Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Welcome to Mill Creek! We're glad you're here! At Mill Creek
Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the
success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.The Sr.
Service Manager maintains the physical condition and appearance of
one or more assigned communities in accordance with operating and
safety standards. This positions is responsible for managing
routine work and preventative maintenance of physical features of
the building(s), including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical,
plumbing, carpentry, major appliances and amenities. He or she
anticipates and evaluates potential problems then proactively
manages the development and leads the execution of plans to counter
challenges. The Service Manager consistently strives to maintain
the highest level of attention to the operational needs of the
community. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Routinely inspect community grounds and buildings to ensure
safety standards and identify maintenance projects. Prioritize the
repair of unsafe conditions
- Monitor a sufficient inventory of tools, supplies, spare parts
for common issues and emergency situations
- Schedule and perform routine preventive maintenance on all
appropriate equipment and tools
- Thoroughly inspect vacated apartments, document necessary
renovations, and re-inspect completed units for the highest quality
of work and superior presentation, adhering to the timetable
- Manage all customer service requests, including prioritizations
and delegation to assigned staff. Evaluate and analyze service
request trends for assigned community. Ensure all resident requests
are completed with excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate records of preventive maintenance, service
requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment
make-ready status, jobs in progress, etc.
- Identify all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture
cut-offs, sewer clean-outs, and prepare maps indicating same
- Coordinate and oversee all work of internal and external
vendors and maintenance service suppliers
- Collaborate with the General Manager and/or Community Manager
in hiring, training, daily supervision, evaluation, and counseling
of the service team
- Assist in creating schedules for Service Technicians,
Housekeepers, Porters, and Groundskeepers
- Work with the Community Manager to develop, implement, and
manage programs intended to control maintenance expenses
- Assist in the development of the annual maintenance operating
budget in accordance with the established timeframes. Analyze
budget variance and trends
- Ensure appropriate risk mitigation procedures are implemented
including disaster response.
- Know and adhere to all policies and procedures contained in the
manuals issued by Mill Creek Residential or as otherwise
communicated to associates, such as, but not limited to, company
operating and safety standards. Promote safe work practices among
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws.
Consistently abide by Fair Housing regulations
- Address and complete all other duties as assigned
- Embody the Mill Creek mission, values and brand promise in all
that he or she does
- Must be bilingual and able to speak Spanish fluently.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 5+ year's multi-family property management or other building
maintenance experience performing duties as a Service Manager.
- Must have 3-5 years of maintenance staff's supervisory
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service
Standards and Manifesto.
- CAMT and CPO preferred.
- Able to effectively communication (verbal and written), as well
as read container labels.
- Able be able to use general maintenance tools, supplies and
- Valid State Issued Driver License and automobile
- Able to accurately perform measurements and basic math.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Office and property
management based software.
- Be able to safely use chemicals, paint, and general cleaning
supplies. About Modera Metro DadelandModera Metro Dadeland, built
in 2017, is a mixed-use community offering 861 apartment homes in a
fresh addition to one of Miami's most vibrant, well-connected
communities. Situated at 8215 SW 72nd Avenue, the community
benefits from a prime location in close proximity to the major
thoroughfares of the city, including U.S. 1, Palmetto Express Way
and Snapper Creek Expressway. The community is walking distance to
the Dadeland North Metrorail station. Mill Creek is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Are you ready to contribute to the success of
Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an
organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating
successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Miami , Senior Apartment Maintenance Manager, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!