Company: St Annes Gardens Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Summary & Objective The EVS Technician performs cleaning of
rooms, hallways, elevators, and common areas, stripping and waxing
of floor throughout the building using high speed buffer, slow
speed scrubber, auto scrubber, carpet extractor, water vacuum and
vacuum cleaner and also removes and transports garbage daily
following infection control and safety precautions. Essential
- Performs daily room cleaning that includes mopping, dusting and
removal of trash.
- Changes mop water in bucket every 3 rooms or as needed for
routine cleaning and isolation rooms.
- Cleans hall walls and common area completely, including high
and low dusting, damp mop, railings, furniture and pictures in all
required areas throughout the facilities.
- Cleans utility rooms completely on a daily basis.
- Cleans facility entrances exterior and interior and vacuums all
- Throw out all trash and move soiled linen to laundry area.
- Strip and wax floor as per schedule. *Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the position. Other Duties
- Reports any supply, linen and chemical shortages, equipment
breaks downs to supervisor on duty.
- Participates in staff in-service training.
- Follows all infection control and safety precautions when
- Provides orientation to new employees as needed.
- Floats to other units as assigned.
- Maintain your required licenses, certifications and mandatory
- Comply with all policies, local, state and federal laws and
- Provide other duties of other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Supervisory Responsibility
- May serve as an interim department leader depending on need
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull
up to 250+ pounds, walk, climb stair or ladders, stand on feet for
extended periods of time, etc.
- The employee may work in outside weather condition and may be
exposed to fumes and airborne particles, toxic or caustic
- Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts Disclaimer The
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may
change or be assigned at any time. EEOC Statement CHS provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.PM19Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience in property maintenance preferred.
- Must have knowledge of computer office software.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish is Required PM19
Keywords: St Annes Gardens Inc, Miami , TECHNICIAN, EVS, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!