Construction Project Coordinator
Company: EE&G Construction and Restoration
Posted on: November 22, 2021
EE&G RESTORATION is a full service restoration company that
specializes in remediation and repair for water, mold and
fire/smoke damage. We provide 24/7 emergency response to perform
all phases of restoration, from initial response to cleanup,
restoration and repairs.We are seeking a full-time (on-site)
PROJECT COODINATOR!Under the direct supervision of the Miami
Construction Operations Manager, this position provides
administrative support for the MIAMI Construction department. In
addition to office clerical duties such as preparing documents,
filing, and scheduling, this position is responsible for project
record keeping, coordination of meetings, and ordering supplies and
equipment. This position requires communications with a diverse
group of important external callers as well as internal contacts at
all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to
plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.Project
Coordinator JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Manage and prioritize client and vendor communication: calls,
- Maintain filing system for the Miami Construction team.
Exercise urgency in document/information retrieval as necessary or
- Setup Proposals, Projects and Clients.
- Track ongoing projects. Provide timely project status reports
to Project Managers.
- Track subcontractor submittals including contracts, staff
certifications, certificates of insurance, invoices, and lien
- File Notice to Owners and liens as necessary.
- Responsible for filing NDAR (Asbestos Notices) and/or
- Assist with invoicing; work closely with the Accounting team to
ensure accuracy. Ensure projects are invoiced when reports are
issued as final.
- Provide QA/QC review for proposals and reports prior to
finalization and issuance.
- Assist with coordinating crew and job scheduling.
- Assist supervisory personnel in weekly data entry/completion of
- Process expense reporting for the Miami Operations Manager and
Construction team, including per diem expenses.
- Provide front desk coverage as necessary or required; ensure
proper phone coverage during office hours.Project Coordinator
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Minimum 2 years administrative, office support, and/or project
coordination experience. Experience in a construction office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook,
Excel & PowerPoint. Familiarity with scanning and e-filing.
- Basic understanding of accounting and job costing. Experience
with QuickBooks a plus.
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Professional phone etiquette and customer service
- Strong clerical, time management, and organizational skills.
Work requires continual attention to detail and experience
establishing priorities and project deadlines.
- Ability to work well with diverse personnel and personalities.
Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise,
tact and diplomacy.Job Type: Full-timePay: $18.00 - $20.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayApplication Question(s):
- How would you rate your teamwork and customer service
- Admin/Operations Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: EE&G Construction and Restoration, Miami , Construction Project Coordinator, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!