Company: Redstone Commodity Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Global Dry Bulk
Trading House looking to hire a Trading Operator to join the
commercial team in Miami. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the delivery of excellent service to business
partners - customers, ship owners/brokers and suppliers in the dry
bulk space; cement, clinker, gypsum, limestone, slag, fly ash,
white cement, solid fuel, copper slag and aggregates.
- Drive supply chain schedules and daily updates directly with
suppliers, customers, ship owners/brokers, port agents and other
- Prepare reports, statistics for the team leaders and or the
trader and or the chartering manager.
- In charge of issuing documentary/shipping instructions with
various stakeholders and organise surveyors and inspections where
- Ensure all measure of mitigation are in place to avoid any
risks, disruptions, losses related to vessel operations or trade
executions. Key Qualifications / Experience
- Needs to have approx. 5 years' experience in trading, shipping,
freight forwarding and operations with a preference on dry bulk
cargoes - including the products Steel, Slag, Gypsum, Fly Ash,
Pumice, Limestone, Clinker, Bauxite, Iron Ore and Aggregates.
- Have a good understanding of product line values, international
seaborne trading and maritime regulations and logistics.
- Experience of financial tools such as; letters of credit,
documentary collection, payment terms and payment instruments.
- Communicate fluently in both English and Spanish.
- Located in Miami
Keywords: Redstone Commodity Search, Miami , Trading Operations, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!