Lead Aviation Maintenance Technician
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: November 23, 2021
STS Aviation Services is hiring Lead Aircraft Maintenance
Technicians--in Miami, Florida. Hiring Note: These are new,
high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext.
9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply
online to start the hiring process. Position Overview:
- Signing bonus available to qualified candidates.
- On-call and RON work.
- Previous line MX experience with A320 family experience.
- A320 Gen Fam required.
- Prior leadership experience required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Clean driving record required.
- Must have a Current and Valid A&P License. Authorization:
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the
United States. About STS Aviation Services: STS Aviation Services
operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior
modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations
both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert
personnel that call each home, fuel the company???s drive to
seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver
all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification
solutions to the global aviation industry. To learn more about STS
Aviation Services and what makes it the company with ???Solutions
to Keep You Flying,??? please visit--www.stsaviationgroup.com--or
call 1-800-800-2400. #ZRJob Requirements:Must have a Current and
Valid A&P License.
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Miami , Lead Aviation Maintenance Technician, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!