Product Analyst (ATL Remote)
Company: Blume Global
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LiveSource is a supplier portal helping manufacturers take
hidden risks out of their supply chains for product launch. It
shows you everything from your suppliers' certification status to
last-minute updates to the bill of materials. Typically, so much of
this critical information is buried in emails, spreadsheets, and
disconnected systems that there's no way to know where the next
supply chain surprise is coming from.
Since 2000, LiveSource has helped some of the world's largest
manufacturers know what's coming. Today, it's the only platform
that is built for direct spend, built to connect all the moving
parts, and built to adapt quickly to change. That's why industry
leaders across the world like Dana, Safran, and Goodman
Manufacturing turn to LiveSource to avoid hidden risks and stay
competitive in a world of shrinking margins. And it's why 60,000
users log onto LiveSource on a regular basis.Livesource is now part
of Blume Global, https://www.livesource.com/
Product Analyst coordinates and maintains direct evaluation of
internal and external customer's needs. Works closely with members
of the marketing department, sales, sales support, operations, and
Customers to ensure continuity of resolutions of critical system
issues. Ensures the best possible user experience by maintaining
consistency in design of application, navigational structure,
product requirement documentation, information architecture and
presentation, and ease of user workflow.
- Analyze business functions to develop new or modified
information processing systems.
- Coordinate application workflow strategy.
- Product audit, intelligence gathering, composing documentation
(policy, product, or project), assist in defining the product
vision and working closely with other Business Units (Sales,
Operations, Technology, and Marketing) to provide accurate product
- Provide business assistance in identifying, evaluating, and
developing systems and procedures.
- Coordinates and implements solutions that meet customer needs
and minimize defects prior to implementation.
- Consult and coordinate with programmers to design and develop
automated business systems.
- Assist in the development and update of project plans,
schedules, and estimates.
- Test designs with input from stakeholders inside and outside
- Assist with design of application with growth and development
in mind so that application has room to grow and evolve as user
needs and technology change.
- Maintain usability focus throughout all phases of application
development and communicate same to rest of team.
- Gather and understand business needs; determine, document, and
prioritize requirements from the business and present these
requirements in a manner that is agreeable, measurable, and
- 2+ years product development and management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, related field preferred
- Web development, graphic design, Prototype sharing solution
such as Axure, MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication
- Listen and deliver solution
- Very detail oriented
- Remote role. No Atlanta office currently. Plan to open an ATL
office in future.
Keywords: Blume Global, Miami , Product Analyst (ATL Remote), Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!