Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Compensation Analyst work with Total Rewards Manager and
Operations professionals to perform a series of functions that
ensure the company offers competitive compensation levels to
attract and retain talent. This position is responsible for leading
the Compensation Program for the company including but not limited
to development, implementation, communication, and auditing. Serve
as the primary contact for compensation related questions.We're
unique. You should be, too.We're changing lives every day. For both
our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and
entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the
charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?We're
different than most primary care providers. We're rapidly expanding
and we need great people to join our team.The Compensation Analyst
work with Total Rewards Manager and Operations professionals to
perform a series of functions that ensure the company offers
competitive compensation levels to attract and retain talent. This
position is responsible for leading the Compensation Program for
the company including but not limited to development,
implementation, communication, and auditing. Serve as the primary
contact for compensation related questions.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Evaluates compensation programs, developing recommendations for
changes and enhanced efficiencies, and implementing new programs
through a combination of research, analysis and knowledge of best
- Collaborates with Total Rewards Manager on communicating
current and new Compensation Programs to Management and
- Administers and update Compensation Structure on a continuous
- Converses with Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Management
on new positions; conduct job analysis, documentation, and
evaluation to determine and recommend appropriate compensation
- Ensures compliance in connection with Job Descriptions as it
relates to non-exempt and exempt status for Fair Labor Standards
- Counsels and Educates location management regarding
Compensation Program and compliance with Federal and State wage and
- Reviews periodic changes in Federal and State wage laws and
recommend changes when necessary to maintain compliance.
- Partners with Employee Relations Team when employee complaints
occur and involve compensation or wage and hour issues.
- Audits employee's wages due to raised concerns and/or internal
- Conducts analyses and create reports for Management and
- Updates Total Rewards Manager regularly on status of
compensation program, any issues related to compensation, and any
ongoing audits, internal or external.
- Responsible for building, running an analyzing reports such as
hours, earnings, turnover and overtime.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
discretion.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets.
- Ability to analyze data and make appropriate recommendations
based on the analysis.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State laws/regulations
pertaining to employment, compensation, employee relations,
- Ability to remain objective while conducting pay audits and
- Ability to prioritize tasks/projects by level of
- Ability to process paperwork in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication (written & oral), organizational, and
decision making skills.
- Excellent public speaking, writing and customer service
- Ability to keep all employee information strictly
- Ability to interact with outside vendors when necessary.
- Fluent in English.We're ChenMed and we're transforming
healthcare for seniors and changing America's healthcare for the
better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows
us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we
serve. We're growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more
seniors from inadequate health care.ChenMed is changing lives for
the people we serve and the people we hire. With great
compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and
advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy
great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team
who make a difference in people's lives every single day.EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in
Compensation Administration and Analysis.
- Knowledge of all Human Resource functions.
- PHR/SPHR certification desired but not required.
- CCP certification desired but not required.
Keywords: ChenMed, Miami , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!