Company: Kendall Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Monitor TechnicianTelemetry DepartmentPart Time, Night Shift, 0.6
FTEKendall Regional Medical CenterMiami, FloridaFacility
Description:Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 412-bed,
full-service hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical,
trauma, burn, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services,
along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall
Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally
recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including:
Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished
Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission
Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain
Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a
"Top Performer" on key quality measures.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America.
HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies. In addition,
HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical
Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!Benefits:We offer you
an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
and employee stock purchase program.Job Description:The Monitor
Tech monitors patients' EKG waveforms in a centralized monitoring
station.Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Reports all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate nursing
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Records patient condition utilizing computerized documentation
- Performs duties with full understanding of related age specific
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of Basic EKG/Arrhythmia course. Demonstrated ability
to interpret cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- CMT/Cardiac Experience Preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to remain focused and maintain concentration over
extended period of time.
- Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition
with minimal supervision.
NoticeOur Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami , Monitor Technician, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!