Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Company:Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC impacts countless
lives across South Florida by providing industry leading in-home,
onsite or community-based ABA Therapy and Mental Health services.
Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC is positioned to become one of
Florida's largest and most trusted providers of ABA & Mental Health
services. We strive to condense the patient care cycle, allowing
for strong physician relationships and better client experiences.
We are changing the face of ABA Therapy and Mental Health Care
services while improving patient outcomes one relationship at a
time.Expectation for Success:A successful RBT shows enthusiasm for
the field of ABA and how their role impacts the lives of children
from the ages of 18 months to 18 years old. The RBT will be
comfortable with their skills in reducing problem behaviors as
directed by an individualized treatment plan while taking
contemporaneous data. Your interaction with children and their
families is purely an ethical one, maintaining boundaries while
keeping open communication through your BCBA and the family.A Day
in the Life:RBT's create a fun and motivational environment and
gathers their materials to be used in session which helps to fully
engage their learner in discrete trial sets of skill acquisitions
while taking data. You will also work to decrease maladaptive
behaviors. This is done within daily sessions which last up to six
hours in length. You will use technology to take data through an
application on your phone or tablet. Once each session with your
client is complete, you will type comprehensive notes detailing
your session and any outcomes. You may refer to the portal to
review the programs your analyst has created so that you know what
you're working on with your learner for that day. Once your learner
has obtained mastery level of the skill, you will conduct
maintenance probes of the skill for retention, while also
introducing new skills. RBT's may work on an array of skills from
developmentally appropriate skills to socially acceptable skills.
Your supervisor will observe you in sessions and answer any
questions you may have or provide you with feedback.Mission:The RBT
is a paraprofessional who practices under the close supervision of
an Analyst. The RBT's primary responsibility is the direct
implementation of behavior analytic services. The mission of the
Behavior Technician is to produce socially-significant behavior
improvement that meets regulatory standards applicable to behavior
analysis in an ethical manner that meet the needs of the
client(s).Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects reduction behavior data throughout session (baseline
- Implements reduction interventions correctly.
- Issues correct SDs across programs.
- Uses correct schedule of reinforcement across programs.
- Reinforces correct operants in accordance to programming.
- Uses correct error correction procedure across programs.
- Uses correct response prompt according to objectives across
- Collects acquisition data immediately.
- Intersperse when necessary (including maintenance probes).
- Runs all programs at least once a week.
- Uses reinforcement breaks appropriately (e.g., pairing trials,
vary reinforcers and sampling reinforcers when necessary).
- Debriefs caregiver(s) on session and follow through with any
parent training procedures (appropriate to their position).
- Demonstrates professionalism (e.g., calls analyst/parent in
advance of cancellation or tardiness, maintains a positive
- Graphs data in the portal and seeks assistance from their
analyst when necessary.
- Prepares individual supervision form bi-weekly.
- Completes daily progress notes on each client by specified
- Submits time sheets by specified deadline.
- Complete authorized therapy hours per client.Required Skills
- Board Certified by the BACB with the Registered Behavior
Technician RBT credential.
- High School diploma, with one or more years' experience
providing direct services to recipients with mental health
disorders, developmental or intellectual disabilities
- Documented certifications of in-services in the treatment of
mental health, developmental or intellectual disabilities,
recipient's rights, crisis management strategies, and
- Must be fluent in English, bilingual preferred.General Job
- Reliable transportation
- Access to a smart phone and computer
- Proof of auto insurance liability coverage
- Active Medicaid provider ID (optional)
- Ability to drive to multiple locations daily
- Ability to occasionally lift 25 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to maintain a clean criminal background and clean
- Ability to use technology (computer, scanner, tablet, phone)Our
- W2 employment paid bi-weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Supervision provided at no cost to the RBT
- Travel time pay
- Overtime pay
- Immediate eligibility for health, dental, vision benefits,
supplemental benefits and 401K
- Paid training
- Select Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training/ CEU's
- Continuing education discounts at Universities
- Flexible and rewarding career with PT/FT available
- Approved practicum site of FIT, Nova and Purdue
- We pair you with clients
- Use of our sensory, observation, and group therapy
roomsBehavioral Family Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by
statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive
employment and service policy.
Keywords: Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC, Miami , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!