Refrigeration Sales Consultant
Company: Tropic Supply, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES:The Refrigeration Sales Consultant is
responsible for developing long-term relationships and driving
sales growth for equipment and related supplies in the
refrigeration segments in their assigned territory.BUSINESS
- Perform and implement the refrigeration sales plan for assigned
territory (30-50 Accounts).
- Recruit and develop new contractors in the commercial
refrigeration, cold storage and supermarket segments while
supporting the growth of our existing customers.
- Visit contractor locations or job-sites on a daily/weekly basis
to assist customers with their needs.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans based upon
customer feedback and market information.
- Understand and execute strategic marketing programs within
- Facilitate the relationship between the refrigeration
contractor and the local Resource Center to ensure expectations are
- Manage time at branch locations on a weekly basis to maintain
relationships with resource center teams.
- Maintain business relationships with manufacturers'
representatives to educate and promote refrigeration
- Champion all Tropic Training initiatives in Territory.
- Maintain personal sales and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks and vendor trainings.
- Responsible for assisting in area refrigeration trainings as
well as recruiting contractors for each event.INVENTORY:
- Proactively and effectively, ensure appropriate product
availability and mix by communicating with purchasing team and
Refrigeration Market Leader based on market demand.COMMUNICATION:
- Communicate obstacles, product challenges, technical issues,
etc., and/or opportunities for growth in the market to the
Refrigeration Market Leader, offering effective solutions to
address and ensuring timely resolution thereof.CORE VALUES:All
Refrigeration Sales Consultants are expected and required to
demonstrate behavior and actions consistent with the Company's core
values at all times, including but not limited to:
- Consistently providing resourceful and reliable solutions.
- Managing relationships, not transactions.
- Is accountable for their actions.
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Operating at all times with integrity.
- Treating people (internal and external customers) with respect
and humility.QualificationsRequirements:Must have a minimum of 3
(three) to 5 (five) years of previous sales experience in the
building materials industry.Physical Environment / Working
Conditions:Tropic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer,
drug free workplace who pays 100% of the employee's health
insurance and life insurance. We also offer our employees short
term/long term disability policies, dental/vision plans, a matching
401(k) plan and other benefits.
Keywords: Tropic Supply, Inc., Miami , Refrigeration Sales Consultant, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!