Facilities and Maintenance Technician
Company: TissueTech Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Position SummaryThe Facilities and Maintenance
Technician is a skilled position responsible for predictive,
preventive maintenance and calibration of all equipment/systems on
a diverse range of systems (on-site). This includes facilities,
utilities, and GMP process equipment in the biopharmaceutical
industry. This includes not only the physical and skilled aspects
to the job, but also planning work and working with software
systems to document work performed (CMMS) according to Good
Documentation Practice (GDP). This position also supports SOP /
Work Instructions, Preventive Maintenance and Calibrations
revisions, Investigations, and Change Controls.Essential Duties &
- Provide technical and mechanical support on all GMP and Non-GMP
systems for biopharmaceutical operations.
- Performs routine Preventive Maintenance (PM) on equipment and
- Execute work orders and document work performed in CMMS per
Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Coordinates and schedules calibration activities.
- Supervise/review calibration activities of outside calibration
- Performs calibration of instrumentation necessary for
maintaining production equipment, laboratory equipment and other
auxiliary measurement systems.
- Respond to emergency and alarm conditions (24/7) and be on-call
per scheduled times for emergency service calls and must respond to
the site to repair / address issues.
- Perform Corrective Maintenance (CM) on
equipment/systems/facilities, which includes, Industrial HVAC,
Compressed Air System, Facilities-Utilities, BMS System, Emergency
Generator, Pest Control, Janitorial, Etc.
- Oversee the work of outside contractors performing work in the
- Evaluate potential impact to systems per current Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) when planning and scheduling work,
and openly communicate impact with department management.
- Maintain a professional, courteous, respectful relationship
with internal / external customers.
- This position requires multiple craft experience in the
maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment, biological
processes and facilities.
- Problem solving mindset and must have experience in
troubleshooting complex and specialized equipment.Position
- Associate Technical degree Minimum Years of Experience
- 3 years Experience in facilities & maintenance
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech (preferred) Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems and instrumentation
- Experience with CMMS systems.
- Must possess the ability to schedule many varied tasks and
track them to completion.
- Must be highly organized, prioritization abilities.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise
- Ability to wear and use appropriate personal protective
equipment as necessary.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and sufficient dexterity to perform
duties and responsibilities of program.
- Ability to respond promptly in-person to all BioTissue
locations in the event of an environmental, weather or
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.ADA
StatementCandidates who cannot perform one or more of these
requirements due to disability will be eligible for consideration
based on whether the candidate can perform the essential functions
of the position with a reasonable accommodation.#LI-AS1
Keywords: TissueTech Inc, Miami , Facilities and Maintenance Technician, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!