Project Manager II - HVAC (Remote)
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water
heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires
a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every
The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the
project life cycle: planning, scope definition, design, execution,
and delivery. The role manages project planning, resourcing,
staffing, and progress reporting for (NPI) New Product Introduction
projects. The position will also utilizes Stage Gate Process and
project management tools to track progress toward milestones,
budgetary guidelines and other performance indicators.
This position will serve our Air Conditionaing Division, located in
Lewisville, TX. This position can be based remotely, ideally in
Central or Eastern time zones. Our preference is for the candidate
to be near a Rheem office and work in a hybrid capacity, with both
in-office and work from home flexibility, however we are flexible
based on the candidate found.
What You'll Do
- Utilize project management expertise to lead and manage
cross-functional project execution.
- Coordinates with internal/external global teams to ensure on
time delivery of assigned projects.
- Ensure project aligns with approved design / project
- Elevate key concerns / issues for resolution
- Track status and reporting for NPI review meetings
- Other duties as assignedJob Qualifications
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3+ years of work experience with project management
responsibilities within a manufacturing organization
- Microsoft Project and or Smartsheet experience required.
- Strong project management skills, developing timeline, project
milestone, status reporting and issue resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills
How To Stand Out
- Master's degree in related field
- PMP Certification
- HVAC or appliances industry experience
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will
be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly
reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any
financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited
resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become
the property of Rheem.
Rheem Lewisville - (TX)
Project / Program Management
Air Conditioning Division
Jun 7, 2022, 7:21:16 PM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Miami , Project Manager II - HVAC (Remote), Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!